SWENN is a new Quebecois ethical fashion brand, specializing in high-end local and craft manufacturing of apparels and accessories in natural, organic and/or recycled fabrics. Inspired by the traditional fishermen’s clothing, SWENN offers a diverse range of unisex items in a timeless, rock & workwear style.
Currently, the product line is made up of:
- Three certified organic cotton and recycled polyester teeshirts printed in Montreal. Collaboration with the graphic artist from Montreal @metrosketcher.
- Two unisex sweaters in 100% extrafine merino wool, made in Quebec.
- One knitted beanie in 100% extrafine merino wool, made in Quebec.
By March, some new products will be adding:
- One sweatshirt in 100% certified organic cotton, printed in Montreal.
- One docker cap (felted wool fishermen’s hat) in 100% wool and made in Montreal.
- One sailor beanie entirely made in Canada in 100% pure virgin wool from IPE (breed & spinning), then knitted and made in Quebec City.
#K Emerging Artisans’ Tent